Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry Christmas Bitches

Christmas came early!  And by that I mean bah fucking hum bug!  Sorry, bitch if you are still reading my blog, but I am over being quiet!  You will silence me no more!

Today I lost my job of almost four years.  Nine days before Christmas, I judge myself every day and today I have done it a little more.  This job, I thought, was my family.  No warning, no nothing, just, the sick days you take off for your kids, too much!

The crazy thing is, in his goodbye, you are like a daughter to me speech, he was all, you are pretty, you get everything handed to you.

Fucking Really!!!!!!

What the fuck!!!!!

Seriously, what did I have handed to me?

What do I have?

Yeah, I am gorgeous, got every thing I want, take a picture of my happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment