Thursday, April 2, 2015

Poor You

The sad thing is, that I miss him.  Tonight, I want to talk to him, this would be our time. The only one I could call at this hour. But yet, I can not. Uncertain of what I did to receive this level of hatred and betrayal, yet, it is still hurtful.
I may be, as you say,a horrible person. Still, I was an amazing person to you, we had, what I thought, a friendship for the history books. I never pretended to be anything more than myself with you. And the magic of it all was that I thought you accepted and loved me for the person that I am, as I did you.  Obviously, I was wrong, because you turned out to be a lying, cheating, deceitful, pussy ass, drug using bitch. You didn't even have enough pride in yourself to not fuck your best friends husband.  Wow, you must be really fucked up inside yourself to have no morals!
Here I thought I was the one person you actually gave a shit about.  Now I realize how silly that was, you don't even care about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment