"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another..." Luciano de Crescenzo
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Tired
My whole life I wanted to be the "good guy"! No matter what went on in my childhood home I always pretended it was great, cuz I never wanted to be thought of as anything but normal, I wanted to be just like everyone else. But yet I still want to be "good". Right now I am not the good guy, I am actualy, the "bad" guy. Everyone hates me, this is very hard for me to take, especially since I think I am standing up for what I desserve. I am not saying I desserve credit for the pain I am causing but isnt it better that I am causing it now better than later? I am not asking for credit, I am just begging to not be ridiculed. Please, judgement is so harsh, atleast keep it to yourselves, you dont even know all the facts, they would break your heart. I have been trying, and I am weak and cant do it anymore! I am sick of pretending, please can I just be real now and live a life I want?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
everyone DOES NOT hate you... just remember my love no matter how long it takes I will always be waiting at the finish line with a wet towel, bottle of water and all the love in my heart. No judgment. You are stronger than you realize and I am soo proud of you for doing what you know is right, not what is easy... if I could take away the pain from you, from him I would, in a heartbeat but since I'm not that talented I will always be here, no matter what.
ReplyDelete