So I have been told a lot lately that I need to be strong. Really? That is what I thought I was doing! The life I have been living over the past few months takes nothing but crazy strength! I am being as strong as I know how, if you doubt it, just ask me! Not many woman could live the way I live, separate, yet with opinions. I do of course, shut down all opinions the second they start happening, but that is a new occurrence. For some reason, I thought I had to let people give me their point of view, but now, I am over hearing it. We are where we are, and this is where it is, so shut up. I am not a piece of shit, I am not the only one in this situation, and if your opinion is this strong maybe I am not the one you should be giving it to.
I am doing my best alone, again! I am stronger now than I was then and I will get through. That doesn't make it easy though. The crazy thing is that I have been cutting people out right and left. At first, I thought the hard thing was hearing the opinions, now I see that it is the separations between myself and the people with these opinions.
When you get married, you connect two worlds of families and friends. When you get divorced you have to divide those worlds back up. The family I got used to calling my own are no longer, the friends that had become mine, are on his side. A couple weeks ago I had to renew my license at the DMV, and of course who walks in and get in line behind me but my soon to be exes best friend. Well shit, isn't that my luck. Uncomfortable, someone who I used to have no problem with all of a sudden is unbearable. The separation isn't only of ones belongings but of people.
I stand by my decision still but damn, don't tell me I am weak, I am stronger than you could ever be.
Amen my love, amen.
ReplyDelete