Friday, August 12, 2011

I am hoping for you!

I hope you are not sad, that she is getting married in a month.

I hope you aren't sad that she is having a baby.

I hope you don't wish it is yours.

I hope it doesn't break your heart to hear them call your child theirs.

I hope you don't read her words and wish they were about you.

I hope that shirt he wears doesn't gut you like a fish.

Please don't look at those pictures, and feel regret.

Please, don't feel she is the one, cuz she doesn't deserve you!

Please don't ever feel a moment of sadness when you think of her.

I wish you happiness, peace and love.

If she knew you like I do, she wouldn't have broke your heart!

I have dreams for you, that are so big that they don't even include me, please be happy!

Please don't think about her when you go to sleep at night!

If you think of anyone, don't let it be her.

No comments:

Post a Comment