Sunday, August 7, 2011

Not Your Normal Book Cover

I am starting to figure people out in a way I never have before. Most are full of shit and tell you what they think you want to hear. I will call you tomorrow, lets do lunch on Tuesday, I miss you, I love you. Blah, blah, bullshit! I am so sick of people telling me what I want to hear. All my life I have been feed lies, it will be ok, etc... My own husband agreed with everything that came out of my mind/mouth because that is what he thought I wanted to hear. Then I woke up one day and realized I was married to a stranger.

Once there was this guy, he agreed with nothing I said, maybe that is why he was the one that stuck. I dont need someone to give me everything I want, just get me and fyi, I love a good debate. I am not the fragile little girl you think I am, I am so much stronger than you can imagine, if you spend half an hour getting to know me, you would know that.

I get a lot of judgement, and I am taking it as well as I can, trying not to shut down too much, it is getting a little tough, especially since I think a lot of people are shutting me out.

But if you dont love me now, in all of the garbage I am sitting in, you never loved me!

No comments:

Post a Comment