How is it that every day is the same and yet different. I go through the same routine. Wake up to two three year old touching my face and letting me know what trouble they have already gotten into. I give myself a minute to process and crawl out of bed to deal with whatever mess needs to be cleaned up. Every day it is differant, but yet the same. And so is my life, every day there is something I need to tackle, different, yet the same.
I wonder if this is my life. Motherhood, without sex or a man cuddling me while I watch a chick flick in the hopes of sex. Now, I can watch all the chick flicks motherhood will allow, minus the cuddles and definitely without the sex.
This leads me to my next point. If I was a man, I would be going out, meeting girls and getting laid. Even if the latter was an option for me I cant do that, I am a lady. Sex is not something I should be having, that would make me a slut. And apparently according to Oprah, I shouldn't be having orgasms either.
I don't get it. I cant have sex with a man cuz I don't want my number to get bigger. But I cant date, cuz I am not in a position to have the time for that right now. So what am I stuck with, B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend)
And men freak out over a sexually active woman. Heaven forbid a woman just wants to get laid once in a while. They are afraid that we might fall in love and then they wont be able to get rid of us. Or maybe it is because we become sluts after we sleep with a man that isn't committed to us.
And so I end my double standard rant. Cant we all just have sex and not be judged! It is proven that a sexually active person is happy, hell, the seventies were based on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment