So here we are, upon the beginning of a new year, a new beginning, another start to a new chapter.
Upon us is the one night, where we can kiss strangers and be hopeful for what is about to happen. We can forget the mistakes we made and wipe the slate clean. Party like rock stars and make plans to be better as adults, mothers, fathers, wives, husbands or friends. I will exercise more, I will eat less, stop smoking, drinking or eating too much fast food. I will be more social, return phone calls more often, try to be more available for those that I truly still want in my life.
We have a fresh start. All of us make multiple mistakes, all year long. Now is our chance for a restart. A do over. Less coffee, more exercise. Take vitamins instead of pills. Positive words as apposed to cursing.
I have made so many mistakes over the past few years. This new year's is significant to me, because, this is my new beginning. This is my chance. I am not saying, that 2012 is the year where I figure everything out, but this is the year that I find my strength. I have grown leaps and bounds and I strive for success at this point. Not sure how it is all going to work out, but I will make it. I will make it work and grow to be the woman I want to be.
Actually, because I saw Heaven, Heaven’s a super-sonic, killer-proposal-relationship IF we pass the test of this finite existence, IF we exceed-the-rules and become the Great Beyond: while faith is certainly justified, the reward of faith is to believe what you don’t see beyond the furthest star. We’ll have a tonOfun for the length and breadth of eternity, lovely girly, where we’ll have a cumulative, effusive euphoria; a BIG-ol, kick-ass, rock-solid, party-hardy for many eons celebrating our resurrection, nekk’n and luuuv’n, drink’n and dancing, full-throttle, mind-blowin, bawl-bustin, virtual reality, baby; on earth, grrr, we have whorizontal taxes - the death of U.S. Upstairs, however, we can fly: like a true, major’s child, we were born 2B wild [literally! Pop was USAF!! I’m so funny, I’m all over it like white-on-rice] God bless you. Love you, doll. See ya soon, miss gorgeous babe.
ReplyDelete