it's never too late!
So last night, one of my twins woke me up just by using the bathroom. She never spoke to me, never even really made much noise, but she woke me up just the same. So I clicked on the netflix app on my ipad and watched a movie called Camp. Now I have watched this movie a couple other times before, but last night it struck me differently. I get being different, standing up for who you are. Love it, more power to you. But how about, not saying you are something and standing on your soapbox, but really not backing it up. Let's be who we say we are. If you can write a blog about what you stand for to the half dozen people who read it, why don't you back up your words when you speak or hang out with those same individuals? I really don't ask for much, I might be one of the laziest girls you have ever met, but, I am still real, and you must be honest with me, cus I can smell your bullshit.
No comments:
Post a Comment