I have been struggling with me feelings alot lately. Should I speak them or just let them be unspoken. Do I say what is on my mind and risk rejection or do i walk the line and not scare everyone off. If you know me, you know I am completely crazy, impulsive and my heart is right there on my sleeve for the world to see.
But honestly, have you ever... Did you ever just want to tell him he was the one? Did you ever just want to spill it, and let them know how much they meant and how your life is nothing without them in it.
Life is so crazy and unpredictable, we are all so scared of it not working it out or not being worthy.
I have been there, done that, experienced it all in my existance. But I know what I feel right now, and what has been true to me for my adult years.
Have you just wanted to go past the drunk texts and phonecalls, and live out the dreams you dream while you are asleep and make them realize what you feel. As crazy as it is, cant we just lay it out there and give ourselves a deccent shot at happiness, dont we desserve it.
Have you ever just wanted to put your feelings out there, without the fear of judgement and ridicule. I want to be able to speak my mind without judgement and just have someone appreciate my honesty.
No comments:
Post a Comment