Monday, December 12, 2011

a little rant

In a new place inside and out, location, emotionally, you name it, I am there!

Sick of taking bullshit, ready to hear the truth and handle it.

I have a strength, that I never knew I had. 

Crazy enough, I have more people leave my life, people whom I thought I could count on, just disappear. 

The crazy thing is, when you stand alone, you need to stand stronger.

You are the only one there to fight your battles, so you need to fight harder.

When the day is said and done, you are alone, so you'd better be okay with that.

I have always said that I knew what I stand for, but now, the cards are on the table.

I am finding out really quick, who I am, and what I am all about.

It is sad that I am realizing who really matters and how I am incapable of bullshit.

I deserve the best.

Maybe, you don't realize it, but I do.

At this point in my life, I am recognizing my "fair weather friends", and I have no room for them. 

My objective is to be a good mother, a great mother, and to grow as a healthy woman, it will be hard, I still continue to drag a couple of my suitcases behind me, but I will do my best. 

My friends and family are what give me the extra strength, but without anything I will still prosper!!

Just give me the chance.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! Standing on your own 2 feet is difficult at times, but you can do it...I have faith in you...

    ReplyDelete