Thursday, June 21, 2012

Remembering

John Mayer has a sweet little spot in my soul, reminds me of someone very special to me, good memories, great times.  Every time a new album comes out or I hear a song on the radio, I remember many a glass of red wine and I get a little warm and fuzzy.

Anyways, Mr. Mayer released his new album last month and it has gotten quite mixed reviews.  I personally, like it.  Being a country fan, I like that he is adding some of that into this album.  I like the oldness of the songs, long story short, Born and Raised has definitely been playing in my house for the past couple of weeks. 

As of today, The Age of Worry is one of my favorites, but it could probably change tomorrow or the day after, just depends what my mood is like.



No comments:

Post a Comment