Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is your birthday, you should be alive and we should be celebrating it in a blow out fashion like we always did. 

It has been years and I am still pissed, still pissed, call me selfish, I don't give a shit, you are no longer alive to rebuke me. 

Seriously, I still don't get it.  I never understood how you could kill yourself hours after talking to me.  Call me self absorbed, selfish, but seriously, I really thought we were more than that. 

I must say, thanks for your other best friend you had.  I am so glad that I was never jealous of your relationship with her, because she has become my best friend.  She didn't fill your place, but she came pretty fucking close.  And the thing that pisses me off is that her and I are going to grow old together and you and I can't, because you gave up. 

You had two amazing friends, that supported your every phone call, and you left us with nothing  but a bullshit note. 

We have talked over that past couple of years, and we are grateful for each other, maybe that was the plan, but seriously, how could you be more wounded than us?  We have all had our problems.  Isn't that the point of life?

Life is shitty.  I love you, but damn it, I will miss you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment