Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rainy Days and Tuesdays

I find the rain so cleansing, the smell of it, the feel of it on my skin. I find nothing depressing or sad about it, I wouldnt want to drive long distance on a windy road in it, mind you, but I love it. It waters the earth, fills the lakes and I love to open the windows and listen to it. Light a fire, give me a book and we are talking about a good time. Tonight I sit here doing just that, windows open, tv/music off, just listening to the rythm of nature, contemplating life, something that is a regular occurance for me lately.

I was watching tv the other night, and honestly, right now I dont even remember the show, maybe it will come to me. But these woman were talking about family and what is normal, and the outcome was nothing is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment