Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Questions, questions, oh, and by the way questions.

How do you know what is a good relationship for oneself.
I am talking myself.
How do I know what is a good relationship for me to be in? Should someone always treat me the way that I want to be treated?
Do I even know how I should be treated? I know how I want to be treated, I know what I like, is that the same thing?
I ask advice, but do you know me as well as you say you do? I mean, really, can you possibly know me better than I know myself?
I couldn't have possibly progressed to completion in my life and know myself fully, so how could you? If I haven't stopped growing emotionally, how could you know fully who I am? You are not in my soul, you do not dwell in my soul.
I am still growing, developing, figuring out who I am. Please, give me time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment