The other day I got an email, that took me til tonight to respond too. It was from an in law family member, begging me to change my mind and take him back. Broke my heart. First of all, my whole life has been built on what people except of me. All I want is to be accepted. But unfortunately, now, it is a little too late. Here is a person who has given me grief since the second that I met her, only liked me after a couple glasses of wine. I get it, but I cant stay now because you tell me too. What's done is done
Please, let me live with my decision. Divorce is ugly, no matter how you look at it, but please don't make it all about me. I tried so hard for years, and no one noticed. I begged for help and no one was there. Dont make it my fault now.
No matter what the circumstance, marriages take two to build and two to destroy. I'll always be in your corner, no judgments.
ReplyDelete