I have been wondering if it is all me. Have I created this whole situation in my mind? I wonder if that is the case, because I am hardly desiring a situation right now. I have been barely out of my last "situation" I am desiring to find my own footing. That being said, I love your company, but not asking for much more than that. I am hardly that girl. Don't get me wrong I have all the problems of a woman my age, but the body of a woman half my age, give me some credit. ( I apologize for the boobage!) But maybe you need to get me a little more than you do! Or maybe, you don't like what you see and are too kind to give me that blow to my ego.
You are my friend always, no one can say nor can you ever do anything to take our history or my gratitude away from me.
Maybe it is because I am at such an insecure place in my life right now, and I apologize. But I want to know who you are, I want to know more than I know and get to that man. I am so scared of another woman realizing who you are and taking you away from me. I guess, I am scared because I am obviously not up to par yet, and she might be.
I am just a girl. A girl with feelings and a heart full of fear, problems and love to the edges of the earth. I always wonder if I shouldn't answer the phone when you call. There are so many times that my texts go undected or responded to. Is my payback not answering you? No, I don't care, I am just glad that I am the one you called. So pathetic, but you are the one I want to talk to before I close my eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment