Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ruffle the Feathers

So tonight, I had an upset.  A few days ago, my upstairs neighbor, who , I have become close to, opened up.  Yes, I was closer to his girlfriend, before him.  But, I am a women open to conversation, and his conversation had a lot to do with the life I had lived as a child, a childhood that was very similar to his.     But for some reason this did not settle with his girlfriend, someone, I actually thought was my friend. 

So tonight, I had to convince her, that I was not trying to compete with her and her relationship with a man that worships her.  I had to try and get her to realize that I don't want him, and that we are actually friends.

Maybe, I am a little bit more liberal than my Republican ass wants to admit, but I am pretty sure I wouldn't leave my husband who paid my bills for your 22 year old dead beat boyfriends ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment