So it is no secret that I love me some Rascal Flatts, they are definately my favorite country band. So tonight I am just lazing around my apartment enjoying the fact that I am the only one making any noise. Listening to a little music and drinking more than a little wine, or atleast I will by the time I go to bed. Anyways, I just heard this song for the first time and I must say I love it almost as much as I love them. I saw them in concert a few years back and it is one of the best I have ever seen. I had sixth row seats and my girlfriend and I knew every word to every one of their songs, so a great time was had by all, and we both cried when they came on stage and maybe a couple after. What else can I say but we are dorks.
"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another..." Luciano de Crescenzo
Saturday, August 11, 2012
My Redneck Is Showing
So it is no secret that I love me some Rascal Flatts, they are definately my favorite country band. So tonight I am just lazing around my apartment enjoying the fact that I am the only one making any noise. Listening to a little music and drinking more than a little wine, or atleast I will by the time I go to bed. Anyways, I just heard this song for the first time and I must say I love it almost as much as I love them. I saw them in concert a few years back and it is one of the best I have ever seen. I had sixth row seats and my girlfriend and I knew every word to every one of their songs, so a great time was had by all, and we both cried when they came on stage and maybe a couple after. What else can I say but we are dorks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment