Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Support Beam!

Thank you for being the light at the end of the tunnel and not the oncoming train.

Thank you for answering all my calls, even though you have your own shit to deal with.

When our best friend chose to leave us, we mourned together and I am so grateful.  I cant imagine getting through this without you.  She was a constant in our life and some how we were able to reach out to each other.  As hard as this situation was, I couldn't have done it with out you. 

You have become my rock, via phone, you have become my best friend.  I actually make a conscience effort not to call you every night, because I want to do it every night.  Your voice gives me comfort, your advice, helps me through my next day. 

I hate the circumstances that brought us together, yet I am so glad to have you as my friend, but I guess I am still clinging to my silver lining, and that is you. 

You brought me through this.  You felt my pain with Cyndi, you listened to my marriage/divorce drama.  You were there for it all.

I just hope I was there for you.  And I hope you know how much you mean to me. 

Amazing, doesn't  describe who you are to me, and everyone around you!  I admire you so much, the mother you are to Evan and Alli,  I don't even scratch the surface.  You try your best at everything you do and I am so glad to be your friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment