Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Glimpse Into Craziness

So tonight I have a had a few friends visit and view what is my life. Funny thing, one was a friend who has been here here all the way, and one hasn't been here in fifteen years. We listened to a little Dave Matthews in the back yard after the babies went to bed and had a glass or two of wine, and the solution is the same.

It is funny when you listen to music it all makes sense, the same when you make love. You feel it, it feels great, heart or emotion, you love it! You are in the moment, for some, and you say what you feel, and it creates bliss. The crazy thing is we are not alwayz in the same moment, you may love it, but for a differant reason. My problem is I always seem to think we are in the same moment.

I never try and change anyone, I guess my issues is, I just think we are experiencing the same moment. That is my bad, I dont need a saviour, I dont need anyone to leed me through this craziness, I actually think I am going to be single forever the rest of this craziness, I just need honesty, and periodic sex, and I can give that to myself. I just need a couple good friends to talk to it with and perhaps have a few too many glasses of wine with.

No comments:

Post a Comment